les stargete  Index du Forum
les stargete
l'alliance SG de Galactic horizon

les stargete  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Iphone Keeps Closing Facebook App ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les stargete Index du Forum -> les stargete -> commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
anjelblan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Iphone Keeps Closing Facebook App Répondre en citant

Iphone Keeps Closing Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD

Have you tried the work around of using safari to access your facebook? I've found a better experience and more functionality there than with the app.THere are also third party apps that you can use that may work better. When my wife is logged onto Facebook using my phone, it works perfectly. Feb 19, 2013 4:25 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by CongressDJ, CongressDJ Feb 22, 2013 4:17 PM in response to Diavonex Level 1 (6 points) Feb 22, 2013 4:17 PM in response to Diavonex This does not work. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. Ios9 really sucks Mae Same as mine, did you found any answer? Sad MizMi iOS 9 created issues on my phone I didnt have before. It only happens in the comment feeds (pictures and posts), and occurs as soon as the status wheel stops rotating (signaling that page has finished loading). Pair beats wireless headphones to iPhone?I have headrush headphones and I have tired to connect them to my iPhone and It won't work I have tried resetting my phone and I won't workWhy won't my iphone 8x work with my wireless headphones?Is there any difference between the beats wireless studio 2 and the brand new studio 3 wireless headphones?Music volume with headphones on IPhone 5se keeps going up and down on its own?. Hold the Sleep and Home button down for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple Logo. Then I updated my apps and now most of them open then close suddenly. Do I need to keep to SIM card in my phone until the unlocking process is completed? (O2)?Locked Iphone 7 plus. I've heard people talk about how Facebook or Instagram or Skype or any other app crashes when they open it. If I get it unlocked would I be able to activate it?Can someone please share me the best 3rd party website to unlock Iphone on contract with AT&T to use it with a different network?How i can unlock iphone7 sprint?What is gevey unlock for iPhone 7 and what are the disadvantages?.. Search . My phone is an iPhone 6+ 64gb. .. United States Copyright Apple Inc. Mine only started about three days ago. I have sent them emails. Looks like no one's replied in a while. Everything was fine this morning, then I couldnt send messages. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Have you found a working solution yet? Feb 25, 2013 5:14 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by alphabillo,Helpful alphabillo Apr 16, 2013 3:17 PM in response to CongressDJ Level 1 (0 points) Apr 16, 2013 3:17 PM in response to CongressDJ i have the same issue, started after i updated to iOS 6.1.3 on my iPhone4S and my X iPad2, then on my iPad 4! and on any iOS device later!! my Facebook Account cuase the Facebook App to crash!!!!!! anyone else can log in from my iphone or iPad except me!!! i tried every thing! restarting, re-installing, Changing Facebook settings from desktop, security settings . .. Is this FB fault or the diff operating systems? Since shortly after getting talked into buying the iPad at an Apple Store, it has been such a dud in so many ways I feel it was a HUGE, expensive mistake. Apple Support Communities More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. Whats up with Game Center freezing games when it loads? Never happened before iOS 9. This is what you do to do a soft reset:Press the home and power buttons simultaneouslyThe slide to turn off the iPhone comes up but do nothing but hold the buttons downThe iPhone powers down with the screen going blank. So, explain when theyll be releasing 9.1 & I can believe some of this. All about Iphone X 5a02188284
facebook written in javafacebook hacker v1.9 indirchange password on facebook mobilefacebook captions for pictures quotesauto like facebook status via hpwhy is my facebook login in spanishcomo se llama la aplicacion para chatear en facebookomnia facebook applicationwhat does it mean when you receive a facebook confirmation codedescargar chat para facebook de blackberry

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les stargete Index du Forum -> les stargete -> commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
HalloweenOclock © theme by larme d'ange 2006